Lucca Turkish Beach and Pool Towel
Lucca Turkish Beach and Pool Towel - BLUE is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Our Lucca beach towel is created from the highest quality cotton and is lightweight, incredibly soft, and highly absorbent!
Lucca's abstract ikat pattern brings ethnic style to the beach with pops of color on a grey or blue field. Ecru fringe on top and bottom edges complete the detailing.
Best used for: Beach, pool, and spa towels. Multi-functional as a baby blanket, sarong, or throw. Light, compact to fold, and easy to travel.
Feel and absorbency: Our beach towels have a flat weave (no terry loops) that is 100% sand-free! They are 100% cotton - the most highly absorbent material for the beach AND they dry the fastest – so you will never have damp or moldy smelling towels day after day on vacation.
See why our customers choose only lightweight towels from now on! Lucca is designed to dry much faster than the traditional towel AND woven to repel sand. Just shake off and throw in your beach bag, and you are ready for whatever the day holds! Lucca adds drama to the beach or pool!
100% Turkish cotton
Made with OEKO-TEX certified yarns; contains no harmful substances
36" x 70" (90 cm x 180 cm)
Lightweight / 1 lb (450g)
Fast Shipping & Easy Returns
Fast Shipping & Easy Returns
We believe that shopping should be a stress-free experience. That's why we're committed to providing fast shipping and easy returns. Once you place an order, our team works swiftly to get your package to your doorstep. And if, for any reason, you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, our hassle-free return process makes it easy to send it back. We strive to make your journey with us as smooth as possible, from browsing to delivery and beyond. Your peace of mind is our priority.
For Cotton/ Bamboo-Cotton Products (Towels, Bathrobes, Blankets):
1. Washing: Use warm water to wash our Turkish cotton products. This will help preserve the fabric's softness and absorbency without causing shrinkage or damage.
2. Detergents: We recommend using mild, liquid detergents without added bleach. Avoid fabric softeners, as they contain silicon that can make the towels less absorbent.
3. Drying: Dry cotton towels in a low heat setting. A longer drying cycle on low heat is much better for the product's longevity than a short cycle on high heat. High heat can cause shrinkage and damage to the cotton fibers, reducing the lifespan of your product.
4. No Bleach: Do not use bleach on our products. Bleach can weaken fibers and cause them to yellow prematurely.
For Handwoven Pillows:
Our handwoven pillows are delicate and require specific care to preserve their unique craftsmanship.
1. Cleaning: Only spot clean our handwoven pillows. Blot the stain immediately with a clean, dry cloth if you spill something on the pillow.
2. No Machine Washing: Do not put our handwoven pillows in the washing machine or tumble dryer. The delicate weaving process and our premium materials are unsuitable for aggressive machine cleaning.
With the proper care, our The Loomia products will serve you well for a long time, adding comfort and style to your home or beach adventures. Don't hesitate to contact our customer service team if you have any further questions about the care of your products. Enjoy your The Loomia experience!
Payment methods & Security