BATH Mother's Day Gift Set
BATH Mother's Day Gift Set - ADRIAN BATH AND HAND TOWEL is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Mom deserves a truly unique gift that will warm her home and her heart! We created these sets to feel very personalized to Mom’s taste!
Choose for Mom any one of our bestselling towel and hand towel sets, then we will combine with a candle and soap from Old Whaling Co. and add in a wooden soap dish.
Then include your personal Mother’s Day message which we will include in a handwritten note! Let us know your sentiment, we will write it!
The gift items come pre-wrapped in Loomia reusable drawstring tote bags made of all-natural cotton. This gift can be shipped directly to Mom for Mother’s Day with every detail taken care of and with Mom’s Day package savings.
Items are regularly priced
Bath Towel $29
Hand Towel $18
Fast Shipping & Easy Returns
Fast Shipping & Easy Returns
We believe that shopping should be a stress-free experience. That's why we're committed to providing fast shipping and easy returns. Once you place an order, our team works swiftly to get your package to your doorstep. And if, for any reason, you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, our hassle-free return process makes it easy to send it back. We strive to make your journey with us as smooth as possible, from browsing to delivery and beyond. Your peace of mind is our priority.
For Cotton/ Bamboo-Cotton Products (Towels, Bathrobes, Blankets):
1. Washing: Use warm water to wash our Turkish cotton products. This will help preserve the fabric's softness and absorbency without causing shrinkage or damage.
2. Detergents: We recommend using mild, liquid detergents without added bleach. Avoid fabric softeners, as they contain silicon that can make the towels less absorbent.
3. Drying: Dry cotton towels in a low heat setting. A longer drying cycle on low heat is much better for the product's longevity than a short cycle on high heat. High heat can cause shrinkage and damage to the cotton fibers, reducing the lifespan of your product.
4. No Bleach: Do not use bleach on our products. Bleach can weaken fibers and cause them to yellow prematurely.
For Handwoven Pillows:
Our handwoven pillows are delicate and require specific care to preserve their unique craftsmanship.
1. Cleaning: Only spot clean our handwoven pillows. Blot the stain immediately with a clean, dry cloth if you spill something on the pillow.
2. No Machine Washing: Do not put our handwoven pillows in the washing machine or tumble dryer. The delicate weaving process and our premium materials are unsuitable for aggressive machine cleaning.
With the proper care, our The Loomia products will serve you well for a long time, adding comfort and style to your home or beach adventures. Don't hesitate to contact our customer service team if you have any further questions about the care of your products. Enjoy your The Loomia experience!
Payment methods & Security