Sophie | Farmhouse Home Decor Turkish Cotton Throw Bed Blanket
Sophie | Farmhouse Home Decor Turkish Cotton Throw Bed Blanket - Throw is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Our bestseller, the Sophie blanket, is in a league all its own. With its beautifully simplistic style, Sophie perfectly balances softness and substance. Woven in Turkey from 100% naturally-dyed cotton, this elegant blanket features a natural, ivory-cream base with an understated modern herringbone pattern with vertical black stripes.
Sophie is incredibly versatile. Ideal for every season and everywhere, it is breathable enough for summertime and never overheats during the winter. Generously sized, you can place it on your bed, throw it over your couch, or even bring it along on your next picnic.
In addition to all its wonderful features, Sophie washes and dries well, ensuring that it holds up for years!
-Woven in Turkey from 100% naturally-dyed cotton
-Breathable and lightweight
-Perfect for both home decor and outdoors
Throw: 50” x 68” (127 x 172 cm)
Queen: 65” x 85” (167 x 220 cm) and weighs 3.5 lbs (1.5 kg)
King Size: 94" X 106" (240 X 270 cm) and weighs 5 lbs
California King: 110" X 118" (280 X 300 cm)
Sophie is the perfect all-season blanket!
Fast Shipping & Easy Returns
Fast Shipping & Easy Returns
We believe that shopping should be a stress-free experience. That's why we're committed to providing fast shipping and easy returns. Once you place an order, our team works swiftly to get your package to your doorstep. And if, for any reason, you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, our hassle-free return process makes it easy to send it back. We strive to make your journey with us as smooth as possible, from browsing to delivery and beyond. Your peace of mind is our priority.
For Cotton/ Bamboo-Cotton Products (Towels, Bathrobes, Blankets):
1. Washing: Use warm water to wash our Turkish cotton products. This will help preserve the fabric's softness and absorbency without causing shrinkage or damage.
2. Detergents: We recommend using mild, liquid detergents without added bleach. Avoid fabric softeners, as they contain silicon that can make the towels less absorbent.
3. Drying: Dry cotton towels in a low heat setting. A longer drying cycle on low heat is much better for the product's longevity than a short cycle on high heat. High heat can cause shrinkage and damage to the cotton fibers, reducing the lifespan of your product.
4. No Bleach: Do not use bleach on our products. Bleach can weaken fibers and cause them to yellow prematurely.
For Handwoven Pillows:
Our handwoven pillows are delicate and require specific care to preserve their unique craftsmanship.
1. Cleaning: Only spot clean our handwoven pillows. Blot the stain immediately with a clean, dry cloth if you spill something on the pillow.
2. No Machine Washing: Do not put our handwoven pillows in the washing machine or tumble dryer. The delicate weaving process and our premium materials are unsuitable for aggressive machine cleaning.
With the proper care, our The Loomia products will serve you well for a long time, adding comfort and style to your home or beach adventures. Don't hesitate to contact our customer service team if you have any further questions about the care of your products. Enjoy your The Loomia experience!
Payment methods & Security