Ekani Linen and Cotton Turkish Throw Blanket
Ekani Linen and Cotton Turkish Throw Blanket - BURGUNDY is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Made of the finest European linen and Turkish cotton blend, the Ekani everyday throw blanket is an irresistibly beautiful addition to any bed, chair, or sofa in the home! The looming technique makes this throw quite comfortably substantial and a pleasure to touch.
The breathable Ekani is double-sided, with a contrasting lighter linen hue on its reverse side, and linen eyelash fringe on top and bottom edge. The Natural Cream Linen colorway is the same on both sides and perfectly suited to today's neutral interiors.
Designer colors options include Black, Brown, Grey, Red, Light Yellow, Army Green, Blue, Burgundy, Terracotta, Blueish Purple, and Natural Cream. Blankets can slightly vary in these natural linen colorways. They can also have wrinkles and tiny blemishes, which makes them natural and unique.
40% linen, 60% cotton
Size: 54” x 73” ( 135 x 185 cm)
Medium weight / 29 oz (815g)
OEKO-TEX® certified dyes ensure our items are free from any harmful toxins or chemicals, while still maintaining vibrant color.
Made in Turkey
Fast Shipping & Easy Returns
Fast Shipping & Easy Returns
We believe that shopping should be a stress-free experience. That's why we're committed to providing fast shipping and easy returns. Once you place an order, our team works swiftly to get your package to your doorstep. And if, for any reason, you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, our hassle-free return process makes it easy to send it back. We strive to make your journey with us as smooth as possible, from browsing to delivery and beyond. Your peace of mind is our priority.
For Cotton/ Bamboo-Cotton Products (Towels, Bathrobes, Blankets):
1. Washing: Use warm water to wash our Turkish cotton products. This will help preserve the fabric's softness and absorbency without causing shrinkage or damage.
2. Detergents: We recommend using mild, liquid detergents without added bleach. Avoid fabric softeners, as they contain silicon that can make the towels less absorbent.
3. Drying: Dry cotton towels in a low heat setting. A longer drying cycle on low heat is much better for the product's longevity than a short cycle on high heat. High heat can cause shrinkage and damage to the cotton fibers, reducing the lifespan of your product.
4. No Bleach: Do not use bleach on our products. Bleach can weaken fibers and cause them to yellow prematurely.
For Handwoven Pillows:
Our handwoven pillows are delicate and require specific care to preserve their unique craftsmanship.
1. Cleaning: Only spot clean our handwoven pillows. Blot the stain immediately with a clean, dry cloth if you spill something on the pillow.
2. No Machine Washing: Do not put our handwoven pillows in the washing machine or tumble dryer. The delicate weaving process and our premium materials are unsuitable for aggressive machine cleaning.
With the proper care, our The Loomia products will serve you well for a long time, adding comfort and style to your home or beach adventures. Don't hesitate to contact our customer service team if you have any further questions about the care of your products. Enjoy your The Loomia experience!
Payment methods & Security