Eliza Turkish Wool and Cotton Blanket
Eliza Turkish Wool and Cotton Blanket - Gray/White Throw Only is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Our Eliza Turkish Wool and Cotton Blanket has a linen-look weave that reminds us of the style of Belgian design.
Beautifully loomed in alternating sized striping on ivory or gray field. This mid-weight blanket has an understated design and is perfect for use as a finished coverlet on a king bed.
The pattern is the same on the reverse side of the fabric. Eyelash fringe at the top and bottom edge of the blanket. Coordinating pillowcases available.
The colors are ivory/beige and gray/white.
35% Wool, 35% Cotton, 15% Viscose, 15% Polyamide
King Size: 94”x 102” (240 x 260 cm)
Throw Size: 48”x 67” (120 x 170 cm)
The Pillow Size: 16"x24" ( 40 x60 cm)
Fast Shipping & Easy Returns
Fast Shipping & Easy Returns
We believe that shopping should be a stress-free experience. That's why we're committed to providing fast shipping and easy returns. Once you place an order, our team works swiftly to get your package to your doorstep. And if, for any reason, you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, our hassle-free return process makes it easy to send it back. We strive to make your journey with us as smooth as possible, from browsing to delivery and beyond. Your peace of mind is our priority.
For Cotton/ Bamboo-Cotton Products (Towels, Bathrobes, Blankets):
1. Washing: Use warm water to wash our Turkish cotton products. This will help preserve the fabric's softness and absorbency without causing shrinkage or damage.
2. Detergents: We recommend using mild, liquid detergents without added bleach. Avoid fabric softeners, as they contain silicon that can make the towels less absorbent.
3. Drying: Dry cotton towels in a low heat setting. A longer drying cycle on low heat is much better for the product's longevity than a short cycle on high heat. High heat can cause shrinkage and damage to the cotton fibers, reducing the lifespan of your product.
4. No Bleach: Do not use bleach on our products. Bleach can weaken fibers and cause them to yellow prematurely.
For Handwoven Pillows:
Our handwoven pillows are delicate and require specific care to preserve their unique craftsmanship.
1. Cleaning: Only spot clean our handwoven pillows. Blot the stain immediately with a clean, dry cloth if you spill something on the pillow.
2. No Machine Washing: Do not put our handwoven pillows in the washing machine or tumble dryer. The delicate weaving process and our premium materials are unsuitable for aggressive machine cleaning.
With the proper care, our The Loomia products will serve you well for a long time, adding comfort and style to your home or beach adventures. Don't hesitate to contact our customer service team if you have any further questions about the care of your products. Enjoy your The Loomia experience!
Payment methods & Security