Heena Waffle Weave 100% Turkish Cotton Bath Towel
Heena Waffle Weave 100% Turkish Cotton Bath Towel - White / BATH is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Lightweight, incredibly soft, and quick to dry, minimalist waffle towels textured with a honeycomb weave make your bathroom look and feel like a fancy spa.
These oversized waffle towels are more breathable and absorbent than your run-of-the-mill versions. They're flat, versatile, and beautifully designed!
Each towel is made with long-staple Turkish cotton.
This product is made with OEKO TEX-certified yarns and contains no harmful substances.
35” x 69” ( 90 x 170 cm)
Light Weight / 1lb
100% Turkish cotton
Dries Quickly, Cutting Down on Laundry Time
Becoming Softer and More Absorbent with Every Wash
Made in Turkey
Fast Shipping & Easy Returns
Fast Shipping & Easy Returns
We believe that shopping should be a stress-free experience. That's why we're committed to providing fast shipping and easy returns. Once you place an order, our team works swiftly to get your package to your doorstep. And if, for any reason, you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, our hassle-free return process makes it easy to send it back. We strive to make your journey with us as smooth as possible, from browsing to delivery and beyond. Your peace of mind is our priority.
For Cotton/ Bamboo-Cotton Products (Towels, Bathrobes, Blankets):
1. Washing: Use warm water to wash our Turkish cotton products. This will help preserve the fabric's softness and absorbency without causing shrinkage or damage.
2. Detergents: We recommend using mild, liquid detergents without added bleach. Avoid fabric softeners, as they contain silicon that can make the towels less absorbent.
3. Drying: Dry cotton towels in a low heat setting. A longer drying cycle on low heat is much better for the product's longevity than a short cycle on high heat. High heat can cause shrinkage and damage to the cotton fibers, reducing the lifespan of your product.
4. No Bleach: Do not use bleach on our products. Bleach can weaken fibers and cause them to yellow prematurely.
For Handwoven Pillows:
Our handwoven pillows are delicate and require specific care to preserve their unique craftsmanship.
1. Cleaning: Only spot clean our handwoven pillows. Blot the stain immediately with a clean, dry cloth if you spill something on the pillow.
2. No Machine Washing: Do not put our handwoven pillows in the washing machine or tumble dryer. The delicate weaving process and our premium materials are unsuitable for aggressive machine cleaning.
With the proper care, our The Loomia products will serve you well for a long time, adding comfort and style to your home or beach adventures. Don't hesitate to contact our customer service team if you have any further questions about the care of your products. Enjoy your The Loomia experience!
Payment methods & Security