Monira Linen Maxi Dress
Monira Linen Maxi Dress - White / One Size Fits Most is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Introducing our Linen Maxi Dress - the perfect blend of comfort and style. Made from high-quality, breathable linen fabric, this dress is perfect for warmer weather and will keep you feeling cool and comfortable all day long.
Featuring a loose and flowing design, this maxi dress is both elegant and relaxed, making it ideal for a variety of occasions. While the solid color options make it easy to mix and match with your favorite accessories!
Fast Shipping & Easy Returns
Fast Shipping & Easy Returns
We believe that shopping should be a stress-free experience. That's why we're committed to providing fast shipping and easy returns. Once you place an order, our team works swiftly to get your package to your doorstep. And if, for any reason, you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, our hassle-free return process makes it easy to send it back. We strive to make your journey with us as smooth as possible, from browsing to delivery and beyond. Your peace of mind is our priority.
For Cotton/ Bamboo-Cotton Products (Towels, Bathrobes, Blankets):
1. Washing: Use warm water to wash our Turkish cotton products. This will help preserve the fabric's softness and absorbency without causing shrinkage or damage.
2. Detergents: We recommend using mild, liquid detergents without added bleach. Avoid fabric softeners, as they contain silicon that can make the towels less absorbent.
3. Drying: Dry cotton towels in a low heat setting. A longer drying cycle on low heat is much better for the product's longevity than a short cycle on high heat. High heat can cause shrinkage and damage to the cotton fibers, reducing the lifespan of your product.
4. No Bleach: Do not use bleach on our products. Bleach can weaken fibers and cause them to yellow prematurely.
For Handwoven Pillows:
Our handwoven pillows are delicate and require specific care to preserve their unique craftsmanship.
1. Cleaning: Only spot clean our handwoven pillows. Blot the stain immediately with a clean, dry cloth if you spill something on the pillow.
2. No Machine Washing: Do not put our handwoven pillows in the washing machine or tumble dryer. The delicate weaving process and our premium materials are unsuitable for aggressive machine cleaning.
With the proper care, our The Loomia products will serve you well for a long time, adding comfort and style to your home or beach adventures. Don't hesitate to contact our customer service team if you have any further questions about the care of your products. Enjoy your The Loomia experience!
|USA||4 - 6||8 - 10||12 - 14|
|EU||34 - 36||38 - 40||42 - 44|
|UK/AU/NZ||8 - 10||12 - 14||16 - 18|
|SIZE||ONE SIZE FITS MOST|
|ONE SIZE FITS MOST: Designed to comfortably fıt those who are between a size S and XL|
|MODEL SIZE: Height: 67" Body Size: 76/56/85 Size: 4 - 6|
HOW TO MEASURE
In order to select the correct clothing size, we recommend you take the following measurements using a soft tape measure. If necessary, ask someone else to help.
Wearing a bra, pass the tape measure straight across your back, under your arms and over the fullest point of your bust.
Pass the tape measure around your natural waistline, at the narrowest point of your waist. The tape measure should sit snugly against your body, but should not be pulled too tight.
Pass the tape measure across your hipbone, around the fullest point of your hips.
4. Dress Length
Standing up straight, barefoot and with both feet together, measure from the middle of the most prominent bone at the base of your nape downwards, as far as the length indicated in the product details.
Payment methods & Security