Natalie Luxurious Terry 100% Cotton Turkish Bath Towel
Natalie Luxurious Terry 100% Cotton Turkish Bath Towel - Hand Towel / White is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
The terry towel of all terry towels has arrived at The Loomia!
We have tested many terry towels and have waited to find one that reached our highest standard of quality. We feel that this luxurious terry towel, offered in white, black, and beige, has reached that standard.
The Natalie 100% Cotton Turkish Bath Towel is loomed from 100% long-staple Turkish cotton. The dense terry feels intensely plush to the hand and is rated the industry's highest possible thickness as measured by 700 GSM (grams per square meter). Both the hand towel and bath towel have a loop – sewn integrally into the border of the towel – for hanging. Thick eyelash fringe lines the top and bottom edges of the towel.
These towels are generously sized and exquisitely absorbent. They have been tested for durability and will offer years of enjoyment in your bath.
100% Turkish cotton
Multi-purpose towels made with OEKO-TEX certified yarns; contain no harmful substances
Made in Turkey
27” x 55” (68 x 138 cm)
Mid-weight 24 oz (680 gr)
19” x 32” (48 x 81 cm)
Lightweight 9 oz (272 gr)
Fast Shipping & Easy Returns
Fast Shipping & Easy Returns
We believe that shopping should be a stress-free experience. That's why we're committed to providing fast shipping and easy returns. Once you place an order, our team works swiftly to get your package to your doorstep. And if, for any reason, you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, our hassle-free return process makes it easy to send it back. We strive to make your journey with us as smooth as possible, from browsing to delivery and beyond. Your peace of mind is our priority.
For Cotton/ Bamboo-Cotton Products (Towels, Bathrobes, Blankets):
1. Washing: Use warm water to wash our Turkish cotton products. This will help preserve the fabric's softness and absorbency without causing shrinkage or damage.
2. Detergents: We recommend using mild, liquid detergents without added bleach. Avoid fabric softeners, as they contain silicon that can make the towels less absorbent.
3. Drying: Dry cotton towels in a low heat setting. A longer drying cycle on low heat is much better for the product's longevity than a short cycle on high heat. High heat can cause shrinkage and damage to the cotton fibers, reducing the lifespan of your product.
4. No Bleach: Do not use bleach on our products. Bleach can weaken fibers and cause them to yellow prematurely.
For Handwoven Pillows:
Our handwoven pillows are delicate and require specific care to preserve their unique craftsmanship.
1. Cleaning: Only spot clean our handwoven pillows. Blot the stain immediately with a clean, dry cloth if you spill something on the pillow.
2. No Machine Washing: Do not put our handwoven pillows in the washing machine or tumble dryer. The delicate weaving process and our premium materials are unsuitable for aggressive machine cleaning.
With the proper care, our The Loomia products will serve you well for a long time, adding comfort and style to your home or beach adventures. Don't hesitate to contact our customer service team if you have any further questions about the care of your products. Enjoy your The Loomia experience!
Payment methods & Security